Q-Tips Cotton Swabs (30 ct)
- Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts & crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more!
- Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs. Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures
- Our Purse Pack is perfect for on-the-go. Perfect for safely and precisely applying, blending, touching up and removing cosmetics. Try them for a variety of beauty and personal care uses
- Q-tips are handy for arts & crafts projects. DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes. Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck
- Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby & pet care. Clean around your newborn's belly button, between your baby's toes, or around your baby's nose. Pets need gentle care too - don' forget your cats & dogs!
- Q-tips are ideal for cleaning hard to reach places. Use them to dust air vents, detail your car, or to clean ceramics & pottery. Q-tips are delicate enough for cleaning collectibles and jewelry
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you're not satisfied with any item purchased at Quality Mart, you may return it within 30 days with a complete receipt for an exchange or a refund.
Refunds are solely at the discretion of store management.
Please be aware that some perishables such as meat, produce, dairy or deli items may not be returnable due to health concerns.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Quality Mart does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers.
On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.