Clorox® Regular Bleach 30 oz

Clorox® Regular Bleach 30 oz

SKU: 44600307688
$2.99Price
  • 55oz bottle of Clorox Splash-less Bleach
  • Prevents spills and splashes
  • 10X deep cleaning benefits

Combine the power of Clorox Bleach with new fragrance technology, this Splash-Less bleach whitens, brightens, and provides 10X deep cleaning benefits. Regular Splash-Less Bleach can whiten dingy fabrics, deep cleans tough stains, and deodorize an array of surfaces leaving an intense smell of clean. The concentrated, Splash-Less formula delivers a more controlled pour resulting in the same powerful clean as regular bleach but with less spills and splashes. Use Clorox Splash-Less Bleach with confidence to remove laundry stains like grass, juice, dirt and blood from white clothing to cleaning countertops, floors, sinks, and trash cans. This sodium hypochlorite bleach can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning. Clorox Splash-Less Bleach whitens, brightens and deodorizes without the worry of splashes and spills to keep your laundry and home smelling fresh.

Usage Directions: For laundry, sort laundry by color and add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. For best results, add to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun. For cleaning and deodorizing, dilute 1/2 cup of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.

Caution Statements: Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result.